Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Crafting Material Info

I've compiled a spreadsheet of every crafting material I've encountered. I'm looking for help from the community to finish filling in the holes (although I'm sure it's almost complete).

Each of the three crafting disciplines has a tab for the materials it can refine. I've included known recipes for refined materials as tool-tip comments when you hover over them. Has anyone found any of these recipes not available from vendors?

Planned addition: drop table info (locations, level ranges) and skill gem recipes.

Updated with Lucid Phantasm

* As per my usual doc-sharing wishes, I encourage you to save the doc for personal use, and spread it across the web. Please give me credit for my work by linking back to this blog as the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment